Fundraising Request Form
This form is only applicable to student organizations interested in conducting a fundraiser in the residence halls. All groups must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Raffles of any kind cannot be conducted in the residence halls.
- Only BSU affiliated groups will be allowed to use residence hall space for the purpose of fundraising.
- Any costs associated with the fundraiser must be assumed by the organization sponsoring the activity.
- Proceeds from the fundraiser must be properly accounted for and deposited into the sponsoring organization's account.
- If selling food or baked goods, items must be pre-made and cannot be prepared in the residence halls (e.g., grilled cheese sales).
- If the fundraiser involved the collection of certain items, the sponsoring group is responsible for the collection of these items at the end of the fundraiser.
- Door to door solicitation is strictly prohibited.
Fundraising Request Forms must be submitted to the director of Residence Life and Housing at least one week prior to the start of the fundraiser.
Last Modified: July 28, 2010