Submission Guidelines: Book Reviews
- JIWS accepts book review submissions that have not been previously published or that are not currently under consideration by other journals or publications.
- Book review articles may vary and range from 1,000 to 2,500 words.
- Book reviews must be sent via E-mail as Word Document attachments to:
Book Review Editor
- Detailed information about the reviewed book should be listed in the following order: Book title; author(s); publication year; publisher; city; total number of pages; indicate if illustrations, photographs, appendix, or index are included; price as it applies to hardcover and/or paperback copy; hardcover or paperback.
- The reviewer's name, academic degree, title, and contact details (institutional affiliation mailing address, phone number, and E-mail address) should be listed.
- Book reviews may have endnotes with citation appropriate to the reviewer's discipline.