||- Coordinate various events for campus sponsors.
- Serve as office representative for programs by completing pre-event preparation, greeting event sponsors, attending to last minute changes and seeing events to conclusion.
- Participate in planning meetings.
- Make arrangements with relevant campus departments.
- Coordinate program logistics, such as audio-visual, room setup, signage etc.
- Establish and maintain professional communication with event sponsors.
- Assist full-time staff with coordinating and managing larger campus events.
- Attend training sessions as required.
- Participate in scheduling meetings and program review meetings.
- Provide event coverage as necessary
- Assist supervisor with general office operations
||Good organizational and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively. Interest in learning about event planning and/or experience with event planning. Customer-service and detail-oriented person interested in working in a team environment. Ability to work with diverse range of sponsors. Available for two late afternoon/early evening office shifts plus potential night and weekend events. Ability to make decisions independently and quickly. Ability to manage under pressure. Solid computer skills, especially Microsoft Word. Quick decision making/crisis management skills. Comfortable with technology or interest in training.