There are study abroad programs open to all students, Freshmen though Seniors with a minimum GPA 2.5. Check particular program brochures for specific requirements and prerequisites. Applicants must be in good academic standing and show evidence of maturity, stability, self-discipline, and strong academic motivation.
- Complete the Online Application Form. Be sure to:
Once accepted by the Office of Study Abroad, complete additional
post-acceptance applications and materials.
Applications submitted after the deadlines will be considered if space and time allow.
- Send a photocopy of your passport at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don't have a passport yet, make sure it will be available before the application deadline.
- At the application page you will find an information how to provide us with recommendation forms (at least one to be completed by a BSU faculty member).
- Send a copy of your Unofficial Transcript at email@example.com.
- Non-refundable $25 Application Fee payable online: the link will be provided after you submit the application.
To make a payment through our secure page follow the link: https://secure.touchnet.com/C20026_ustores/web/store_main.jsp?STOREID=13&SINGLESTORE=true
September 27, 2013
- All Winter 2014 Study Tour applications due
- All Winter 2014 programs applications due
- All spring semester 2014 study abroad applications due
Last Modified: May 8, 2013