Undergraduate Review is an annual
journal that showcases student research and creative work done as part of a
class or under the mentorship of Bridgewater faculty. Any research project,
paper, or creative text is eligible for consideration. To submit online
· Your name should not appear anywhere in the manuscript itself. However, the filename should include your name: yourname_title of your submission.doc. For example: "John_Doe_America Then and Now.doc"
· All submissions must be saved as MSWORD docs. Our publisher cannot accept any other format.
· Please fill out the submission form in its entirety before you attach your file.
· Submissions should be no longer than 16 double-spaced pages with Times New Roman 12 font. (This includes all graphics and reference pages.)
· Use bold and italics where appropriate, but no other formatting, please. Submissions with other kinds of formatting (columns, drop caps, alternate fonts, headers/footers) will not be accepted.
· Submissions should use endnotes rather than footnotes.
· A bibliography must be included with your submission. Use the citation format required by your faculty mentor and/or discipline (MLA, APA, Chicago, etc). Your bibliography is considered part of the 16-page limit.
· Only one submission per volume may be submitted.
Charts and Graphs:
Photos and Graphics:
Authors retain all rights
to their manuscripts. The text[s] published in The UR are the
property of the individual contributors and may not be reprinted or
duplicated without their consent.
Last Modified: December 12, 2012