Partnering With Your Organization
A relationship between an organization and Bridgewater State University is
characterized by mutual cooperation and responsibility, for the achievement of a
shared goal. Please take the time to complete the form below.
The Office of University and Community Partnerships partners with organizations in many ways:
- Building partnerships and foster existing relationships between the
education-focused organizations, including K-12 school districts, adult and
community education centers, and neighboring institutions of higher education.
- Enhancing and encouraging coordinated efforts between Bridgewater State
faculty, students, administrators and staff towards our external outreach efforts.
- Enhancing and building upon the
university's relationship with the Town of
Bridgewater, the university's host community.
- Building partnerships and fostering relationships between the university and the
communities in Southeastern Massachusetts and Cape Cod.
- Connecting environmental agencies to university resources.
- Tailoring civic engagement programs to meet the complex needs of the region.
Last Modified: January 4, 2011